Who Do I Contact?
Not sure what person you need to contact?
Contact our main office 530/384/2603, and we’ll put you in touch with the right person.
How Do I Get Connected?
- Come to the FOYER on Sunday mornings before or after a service to meet some of our members, learn more about the church and discover what ministries you can plug into.
- Come to the next Newcomer Night for dinner and a chance to meet staff and members.
3. Join us on Wednesday nights. A small group for those new to the church and looking for a place to discuss what they are learning from the Sunday sermons.
- Sign up for our New Members Class, held on a Sunday morning once a month. You’ll discover our mission, core values and ways to become involved.
- Speak with one of our staff member to express your interests with a ministry area.
- Join us for prayer and intercession on friday night at 6:00pm
- Kids clubs for boys and girls are on friday nights at 6:30 pm
How should I dress?
Come as you are. Ours is a lay back community so people come to church dressed casually. However from time to time some like to come dressed up. Be yourself and dress like you usually dress.